An Evansville native, Michele has worked in the property management industry since 2009. She joined Goebel Realty in 2010 and worked as a Property Manager at several communities including Scattered Sitite and Golden Tower Apartments.
Promoted quickly since joining Team Goebel, Michele has proven her excellent ability to manage well. She was promoted to Assistant Regional Director in 2012 and Regional Director in 2017.
Michele was awarded Most Improved Manager of the Year in 2010, and Manager of the Year in 2011. Her greatest strengths are her ability to streamline work processes and successfully meet whatever challenges she encounters on the job.
Michele loves spending time with her family, most especially her daughter. Her family loves their cat. Michele loves making crafts of all kinds.
- Supervising and training property managers, leasing agents, and service staff
- Meeting with and assisting with property owners’ needs
- Recruiting and hiring new property managers, leasing agents, and service staff
- Planning marketing services and meeting with potential clients
- Analyzing and preparing financial analytics
- Supervising compliance enforcement
- Selling commercial and residential real estate
- Indiana Real Estate Broker’s License, 2014